Have you seen my friend, Saturday? He just disappeared! I’ve looked high and low, behind the suitcase in the closet, and even in the washer and dryer. I’m afraid he’s no where to be found. Let me know if you find him!
You see, he and I had such a great time today that I really wish he would stick around all the time. Here’s all we did today:
1. Slept in! It was so nice! My dearest, darling husband woke up and took care of the dog this morning so I could sleep in an extra hour. Saturday decided to get up with Chris instead of sleep.
2. We all got ready and headed over to Lakeland to go to Chick-fil-a for lunch. Yum! We met an amazing couple there and their daughter. For us, they’re newer friends but I really hope to get to know them better as time goes on.
3. We helped this lovely family pick out some paint for their little girl’s bathroom at Home Depot then headed back home. Saturday was getting a little sleepy after eating Chick-fil-a. Who could blame him? It’s just so amazingly delicious!
4. About an hour after getting home, Saturday and I left to head to the Collins’ home. I had an appointment with Miss Autumn Collins to do her hair for homecoming. I must say, I made her look fabulous! Her hair behaved beautifully and I was able to practice my future cosmetology skillz. Yes, I used a “z”. Deal with it. I’m just that talented. 🙂
5. On the way home, Saturday and I enjoyed a lemon-berry slush from Sonic and made another pit stop to wash and vacuum out my car. It desperately needed it; plus in case we need to use it next weekend for our photo shoot with the very talented Ms. Tara Bent, I wanted it to be clean.
6. Finally, we got home. Since being home Saturday has helped me clean the house in preparation for family coming to visit tomorrow. We cooked, cleaned, folded laundry, worked on homework, played with Casey (the dog), and lots of other little things.
So, after such a busy day, I finally sit down to just hang out with Saturday and I can’t seem to find him. I’m getting a little worried. I hope I find him soon.